At the tail end of 2015 the team at Employee Solutions – a Division of the Grass Roots Group – sat down and took a long hard look at their portfolio of products. Here’s what the team found:
- Cyclescheme – Bikes remain a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems – we’re on strategy and making a difference.
- Phonescheme – What a great benefit, employees can save up to 32% on a phone and employers save upto 13.8% NI – we’re good to go!
- Computingscheme – Computing, IT, desktops… this isn’t the future we said to ourselves – what’s coming next and what’s the tech trajectory?
Techscheme is the UK’s new staple technology benefit. We’re keeping the best bits from Computingscheme but adding an invaluable range of enhancements that make us not only fit-for-purpose, but fit-for-the-future!
What we’re keeping:
- We remain free for the employer – and scheme implementation is free.
- We’re integrated into MySchemes – easily manage all your benefits in one place.
- Our back office processes remain market-leading – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
- We’ve massively enhanced our range – adding ‘smart tech’ & ‘wellness’ categories.
- We’ve negotiated better commercials – our employee admin fee is now just £15!
- We’re able to offer free postage to all – free postage is vital and we embrace that.
New range, eh… Tell me more!
So glad you asked… We’re really excited to be massively enhancing our range. We will of course continue to offer all the best products from Computingscheme – laptops, all-in-ones, tablets, smart phones, speakers, printers and all manner of accessories. We’ll also continue to work with industry leaders such as Apple, Samsung, Asus, HP, Tohsiba, Beats etc etc.
But! And it’s a big but, we’ve also added a vast range of new products that are absolutely fantastic for employees and employers alike. These additions support employee wellness initiatives and home working (which we all now know is the future of work!).
Smart health is a really exciting area right now. There’s been an explosion of innovative products hitting the marketplace and we’re now right at the heart of this wellness revolution. Here are just a few of the products now available.
- Activity Trackers – Automatically track and record steps, runs, distance walked, swim sessions, heart rate, elevation climbed and calories burnt.
- Smart Scales – Track weight, BMI, body fat & water percentage, muscle mass, bone mass and standing heart rate enabling assessment of overall cardiovascular health.
- Smart Alarm Clock – Wake-up energised with gradually increasing light that mimics sunrise together with specially engineered wake up sounds.
Smart home products combine elegant software with innovative hardware. They can support both home-working and remote-working; whether it’s keeping an eye on grown up kids whilst you’re at an away day in Aberdeen or making sure your home working environment is safe, warm and well-lit every morning.
Wherever you are – at home, in the office, on the train or even in another country – Smart home tech lets you control the most important things in your home. Some of the top home tech now available includes:
- Smart heating – Smart kit dedicated to keeping you warm and saving you money. Turn on your heating from your smartphone.
- Smart lighting – Smart bulbs and mood & security lighting that you can control remotely from your smartphone or tablet.
- Home monitoring kits – Movement sensors and remote controlled cameras, sensors that can detect flooding and sensors that alert you to open doors or windows.
- Smart remotes – Advanced remotes with apps that control both home entertainment and smart home devices.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s recap! Techscheme is free to sign-up to and implement. We’ve worked tirelessly to reduce our costs and we’ve passed through these savings, meaning colleagues get maximum bang for their buck. Finally, we’ve got an enormous range of cutting edge products products that will help your business increase levels of employee retention, aid home working and support wellness initiatives.
For more information on Techscheme, please click one of the links below.